Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally, I'm back

Well it's been nearly a whole month since my last post, sorry about that, I just lost a bit of momentum. You see, I'm expecting our second child just before Christmas this year, so things have been a little slow due to tiredness, and lack of motivation. There have been a few times that I've wanted to post, but our camera is not working at all well, and blog posts without pictures can be a tad boring. So now we're organising a move back to Geelong, we had an offer accepted on a house, but are finding the loan application process a bit stressful. We've had a mortgage before, but we had a mortgage broker when we applied for that loan, which seemed to be much easier and straight forward. So cross your fingers for us please! I can't wait to get back into my own garden and grow fruit and veggies (to help with the rising cost of everything!)

2 comments:

Jo said...

welcome back :) congratulations on your little one - the first trimester seems so much more tiring when you already have a little one running around; i remember so well... good luck with the move, it all sounds very exciting!

Ginger_nut said...

Congrats on bub #2 - I think I understand why you're loosing some momentum - if trying to organising a move, running around with a toddler and growing a whole new life inside you doesn't wear you out I don't know what would!

Keep us updated :)