Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My new pyjamas

My new birthday pyjamas arrived today, they are rather lovely. The photos on Eternal Creation's website didn't do them justice, as you can't see the fabric up close. The pink buttons are sewn on with green thread - cute and quirky detail I like! I like to have an in between pair of PJ's, these are made with a light weight cotton, good for autumn and spring. It's nice to know your consumer dollars are not being used to make huge profits for some, and very low wages for others. There's more information on how this business treats its workers fairly on the website. We bought my mum the sakura kimono for Christmas, and Evie has the sakura pyjamas for this winter. Livinia has also been wearing a couple of Evie's hand me down PJ's from there too.

No comments: