Friday, November 11, 2011

Sale in my Etsy shop

I think I've sort of recovered from last weekend's (and last week's) busy market schedule! I've had a niggling cold this week, and generally felt tired, must learn to take it easy. Also, my Nana has come through a very risky heart surgery (yesterday), but has a long road to recovery ahead of her, it's a bit all over the place around here.

So I'm having an Early Christmas sale in my Etsy shop from now until next Friday, the 18th of November. You'll get 15% off, with the code EARLYCHRISTMAS at checkout.

For Geelong people (and those visiting Geelong), I've also restocked at In.cube8r

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Meant to say Alicia that Abby is wearing her new dress whenever possible - thanks!

Alicia said...

Thanks Robyn, have you had a look at In.cube8r yet?