Monday, April 2, 2012

Op shop finds

I like to see other people's blogs about their op shop finds, so I thought it was high time to share a few with you. Since making my no new clothing pledge for the year, I've been on a roll. This is what I've found lately for Evie: Mini Metalicus pink star tights (new, $2), Columbine pink spot tights ($1), Fred Bare Jeans ($5), pink /red stripe socks (50c).
2 gingham school skorts ($1 & $3), navy school skort ($1), navy school tights (50c)
2 gingham school uniforms (around $5/$6 each, found last year)

2 comments:

dixiebelle said...

Clever work. My 6 yr old daughter has a fondness for those pleated netball skirts, which we got one of last year in a preloved bag we got off some classifieds... and I've been looking and looking in the op shops for some more, but can't find any! I did find some gorgeous navy cord, so maybe I can make her a couple of box pleated skirts instead!

KirstenM said...

Good finds!

I need to get me to some opshops this week. Just realised my kids are starting to outgrow their clothes again, AND it's about to be winter.