Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy birthday to me

Special birthday cake from Le Petit Gateau- can't wait for dessert!
Flowers from my little family
Have you met Miss Jones Babushka candle holder, from Design Doctor.
Seems a little frivolous, but I realised at Christmas that I didn't have candle holders- a plate is fine for a tealight, but when little ones are around, I prefer something a little more closed in. Now I need a candlestick holder for a little school holiday activity coming up...
green glazed ring handmade by Shabana Jacobson
Wall decals by Mimi Lou from Design Doctor, brightening up a newly bare wall
I'm 31 today! Here's a few of the prezzies I received (some bought by me with some birthday money) I also received a 2 year membership to the Digger's club, which will be very handy when we get rid of the front lawn to make way for more raised fruit/veggie patches.

I've also started listing on Etsy, some of the "leftovers" from the market on Sunday.

2 comments:

red prom dresses said...

Happy brithday to you

Cherie said...

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”


Happy Birthday!